Friday, June 10, 2011

35 Weeks

35 Weeks done and gone and I am so ready! I know every pregnant woman probably says that, but seriously...I am done. I am having a really hard time getting comfortable and it seems the only comfortable positions are on my back or in my car. Weird, I know, but both locations make it difficult to finish up my work. I want to have all my sessions edited and out the door before our Little Miss makes her appearance.

Nothing new and exciting to report. She is moving a little less, mostly lack of space I suppose and I'm thinking this little stinker is going to be tall like her daddy. I swear those feet can wrap all around my side and touch my spine sometimes!

We toured the Labor & Delivery floor this week. We even got to see a couple fresh babies! Everything seems to be coming so quickly now and my "to do" list is getting pretty long!

35 Weeks copyweb

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers