Thursday, June 2, 2011

34 Weeks

I feel so ready to POP! My stomach is rock solid!

This week I went back to the doctor and everything is still looking great! In 2 weeks I will get the "uncomfortable lady check" and we'll see if I have dilated any.

I'm still getting my workouts in, but I have noticed a huge difference in my energy level. After a 30 minute walk, I am so tired! My husband has been great in encouraging me to nap...even though me still pokes a little fun. :)

I have started to wash Little Misses' laundry. Just little stuff like sheets, blankets, bibs and such. It's so fun to fold all that little people laundry. I'm sure if won't be as much fun when I'm sleep deprived.

I also got some really cool videos of the Little Miss in action! The first one is just her rolling around and doing some "running" of her own. The second one is just me entertaining myself. She had hiccups, so I put a bottle of my belly. I'm corney like that. :) I'll have to post those later. The blog isn't letting me upload them.

34 Weeks

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers