Monday, May 9, 2011

30 Weeks & A Baby Shower

Story of my life...but yes, I am behind. :-)

I can't believe these pictures are from last weekend! My fabulous friend Jennifer threw me a spectacular baby shower at Mi Cocina. For those of you that know me and my husband, we LOVE Mi Cocina, so it only seemed appropriate to celebrate there. You can tell by the pictures that we had a great time!! Thank you so much to everyone who came out!!

Be prepared for photo overload!

30 Week Belly Photo!

010-1 copyweb

My friend Elizabeth brought her 5 day old baby girl and Brian got to test out what a newborn feels like!
082

Yummy red velvet cupcakes

080

This would be Jennifer!

078

My Dad Runs Like Forrest Gump!

070

068

059

Look who showed up!

055

Belly Train With My Inlaws!

092

Ok, ok, normal photo

091

Denise & Brian's Dad

089

US

086

049

043

Elizabeth & 5 Day Old Natalie

042

Playing "Measure the belly"

033

My two lovely lady friends Laura & Jennifer

026

021

Me & Lori

017

016

015

011

Looks like Mama Dorn has been drinkin'

008

My cake! Matches the nursery!
003





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers