Thursday, March 31, 2011

25 Weeks

We are quickly approaching the due date! Yikes! It was exciting to get up there in the weeks, but now, the countdown is looking a little scary. I have so many things to do and I'm getting a flood of appointments for July...which is odd since that is usually the slow time.

We finally put up our Little Misses crib!! It looks so weird to walk by her room and just see the crib in her empty room. We'll be buying her dresser and nightstand next week and her bedding should be ready any day. I will post pictures when everything is installed.

We are headed to Las Vegas tomorrow for a little fun at the American Country Music Awards. I feel a little weird knowing that my daughter will be tagging along. LOL!! I'm hoping to make it to the old Vegas sign to snap a 26 week photo, but we'll see how our weekend goes.

Well, here's the ever growing belly! I can really feel her twisting and turning around in there. It's the most bizarre feeling when she does a full on body roll...my stomach gets really tight! She still seems to be loving my right side, which I learned is where my liver is! Apparently, it's warm over there, so I defiantly know she is my daughter! I am always cold!!

3-26-2011 25 Weeks

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers