Friday, March 11, 2011

22 Weeks

22 weeks has come and I'm extremely late in posting this picture since 23 weeks is on Sunday! Oops! Things have been great. She is still a kicking machine and has even managed to literally take my breath away. Talk about the most bizarre feeling!

We have our next doctors appointment in 11 days! It's another huge milestone! She will reach the age of viability. It will be a huge relief to know that "if" anything happened, she would have a good chance at surviving outside the womb.
So here's my big belly! It seems to grow overnight. I'm a little nervous about what the scale will say next week. Eek!! It's a good thing I am still running and working out!!



22 Weeks

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers