Tuesday, February 15, 2011

19 Weeks

So here she is! Our sweet 9 oz little nugget is as healthy as can be! It was such an amazing doctors visit. We got to see all her internal organs and watch her heart beat. I couldn't have been happier. Some more exciting news is that she has start to kick! The first time I felt her kick was February 13th, but that was only from the inside. Today I felt her kick on the outside. It was amazing!

2-15-2011 19 Weeks 1 Day Sono

2-15-2011 19 Weeks 1 Day Sono (5)

So here's my weekly belly photo. I have finally gained weight! I know, I can't believe I'm actually saying that. I now weigh the same as I did when I got pregnant.

19 Weeks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG Congrats Sarah!! I don't know if you remember me but I'm Taylan's mom. You took our newborn photos in July last year. You had mentioned at that time that you were planning to work on having your own kids at that time. So glad to see you've succeeded! Congrats again! I was hoping to use you again for Taylan's one year photos but looks like you may be tied up!! ;)

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers