Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011


What a year 2010 was! I want to thank all of my clients for making Sara Bella Photography such a success. I couldn't have done it without you.


I'm so sorry for the lack of blogging. It's really hard to keep up the blog and get all my CDs out on time, so sometimes sacrifices must be made. My goal for 2011 is to blog more!


I also have some very exciting news to share! My husband and I are expecting our first little baby! We know the gender...but that will be announced later on. It's kinda fun to have something that only the hubby and I share...especially in the cyber world we live in. So here is a preview of our sweet bundle that will make an appearance on July 12th. We are so very excited!!
Baby Dorn 12 weeks & 4 days oldAlso, there are many new and exciting changes for Sara Bella Photography as well. I have been so busy on my vacation getting things at home organized that I haven't even begun to work on business stuff, but let me tell you...lots of new stuff coming!!

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers