Friday, August 27, 2010

Bad Blogger...

I am so far behind on blogging, so be prepared for overload! The last couple weeks have been crazy. I promise to make it up in cute pictures!

So Mr. Tallan has officially celebrated his 1st birthday! I was so excited that mom asked me to come shoot his birthday party. Tallan still has the best hair of any kid I have ever met...see for yourself!

083 copy

129 copy

033-copy

048-copy

And the grand finale...This little guy does not like singing!
053-copy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers