Friday, July 30, 2010

Upcoming Fall Schedule

My fall schedule is filling up fast!!! Here is the fall schedule as it stands for now. It's possible that it might change later!

For September, I only have one Sunday (26th) open. I have 2 spots available. I am currently booking any time for the 21st-24th & 27th-Oct. 1st.

October is getting slammed! I am going to do my pumpkin patch pictures a little different this year. Instead of a weekend mini session, I am offering an entire week at mini session price. The sessions will be at the Dallas Arboretum. Sessions are 3o minutes for $108.25 (tax included in price). The dates are Oct. 4th-8th. Sessions start at 9am and end at 4pm. Please email sarabellaphotos@gmail.com or call 469-952-7407 to book your session.

October weekends are full.

November is becoming just as busy. I am currently booking Nov. 14th. There is a possibility that I will do another studio mini session if there is interest...so please let me know.
As of right now, December is open, but limited.



I know this is alot of info, so please don't hesitate to give me a call!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers