Thursday, July 22, 2010

Studio Mini Session-July 11th

Oh my, I am so behind on blogging! I am sorry that I have been so busy and neglected the blog, but be prepared for some serious overload!

I was so excited to host my very first Studio Mini Session at the amazing Wade Livingston Studios! For those of you that missed this session, you seriously missed out, but have no fear, I will be doing another one (if I have enough people, so spread the word!). I had visited this studio before, but shooting in it was another story! It was beautiful!!! Ok, ok, enough chatting! On to the pictures!


Miss Grace was my first visitor of the day! How fun it was to see them all again! It's been a couple months! She was full of energy and spunk! Always a great combination!
121web

026web

280-1web

JUMP!!
336web

I haven't seen the next set of kiddos since last fall and they all have grown so much...especially Mr. Cash! Mom did such a great job on their outfits!! I'm in love!!
114web

Big Sister Alyssa
495web

And Miss Lola
422web

Mr. Rylan was full of smiles! His parents and I are all runners through Luke's Locker. If you're ever interested in running through the Plano store, check out his mom Michelle. She leads a great group!

506web

Rylan was sporting some pretty awesome duds!
286-Editweb

Next up was sweet baby James and his super adorable sister Lydia! It was great to see them and meet their newest addition!

I love this picture of James...he looks so adorable!
443web

Love these cheeks!
408bwweb

515web

Holy cuteness! Love that dress!
488web

This next family was a blast! Miss Anique is full of personality...I see a future actress and Ashtyn could be in a Gap ad! Seriously good looking kids! Their mom leads the Luke's Locker marathon program and is amazingly fit! I want to look like her after 2 kids!!

792web

766web

Gap ad anyone?
761bwweb

I have a ton of photos like this! I was laughing so hard I had to put the camera down!
691bwweb


655web

Mr. Tallan came for another visit and has as much hair as he's had his entire life! He's sporting a "Bieber" hairdo! Love it! His eyes really are that amazing! It's been so fun watching him grow up!

234Tallanweb

197tallanweb

So that concluded my morning session! Time for lunch!

My next kiddos to arrive have been coming to me about every couple of months! I usually come to their house and mom and I enjoy some coffee and some good talking time! It was great to see them again. Miss Sophie leaped into my arms and didn't leave for quite a while! What sweeties they both are. Mr. Grant was sporting a lost tooth and lost another one a couple days after our session! Why do they have to all grow up!

1669web

1601web

1521-Editweb


Mom always brings the cutest outfits!
1457web

Miss Zoe is one of my baby planners, so I really have enjoyed seeing this one grow up! She is such a dainty lady and has the cutest, smallest feet! She was full of smiles in her skinny jeans! Heehee

1291web

1026bwweb

This is one good lookin' family!
984web

I haven't seen Miss Brynlee since last fall and oh my how she has grown! She even brought her friend Deacon for a visit! I couldn't believe that mom flew into town that morning and still made our session!

Happy 2nd Birthday! She's a fast runner!
DSC_1563web

DSC_1411web

Mr. Deacon was such a smiley dude!
DSC_1384-Editweb

DSC_1177-Editweb

My last session of the day was Mr. Preston & Miss Lyla! Oh my goodness were they cute!!! I loved Lyla's red dress...it just popped in the studio!

Lyla & Preston

Lyla & Preston

Lyla & Preston


Preston and his bear!
Lyla & Preston

Love his hair!
Lyla & Preston

1 comment:

BRANDI FORNOF said...

Hey girl---

Great job!! They all look fabulous!

Just got home from my day at Wade's....uploading pics and hitting the hay! I am pooped!!

Again--excellent work, Miss Sarah!

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers