Sunday, May 9, 2010

A few things...

Holy smokes!! It feels & looks like I haven't blogged in forever. I have been so busy trying to stay caught up on editing, that I have neglected the blog. I have tons of new pictures to share when I find the time. :) Please be patient.

I will be out of town May 12th-May 17th. I have to attend my husbands cousins wedding in Green Bay, Wisconsin...which just got snow yesterday! Should be an interesting trip. I will be bringing my computer so I can try to keep caught up!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Sarah

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers