Friday, February 5, 2010

NEW PRICES!!!

Good afternoon everyone! I am so excited to release 2010 prices. I know some of you have been waiting in anticipation...some of you not so much, but I promise that this year proves to be an even better year than last! I will be updating the website shortly (whenever I find the time I suppose) so be on the lookout for your own sweet, adorable kiddos! Now, on to the pricing.

The new FULL SESSION will be:

$275 and include 30 pictures on a CD


The new HALF SESSION will be:

$150 and include 15 pictures on a CD

The new BABYPLANNER PACKAGE will be:

$1250 and will include a FULL session for newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months & 1 year. It's payable in two payments.

I will also be offering PayPal as an alternative to cash or check, so if you're interested in paying through PayPal, just ask! :-)

Thank you to everyone who has made Sara Bella Photography a success over the past year and I hope to continue seeing everyone this year!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers