Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What I've been up to...

It's been a wild and crazy past couple of weeks for me. The wedding took alot out of me. I was still catching up on sleep 3 days afterwards! It was a wonderful wedding and I'll post some pictures when I get them!! I've seen some previews and there are tons of funny moments!! :)

So now on to the pictures. I've got a couple weeks worth to catch up on! Thank you to all my wonderful clients for being patient while I get my life back in order!

Here's a dear friend of mine with her sweet family! I've known these guys for about 4 years! This session was shot during the overcast week we had! I think despite the clouds, we got some great shots!









These two little girls are cousins. You might recognize Miss Avery from previous shoots. She was also my flower girl!! Miss Caroline is her cousin and the cutest little thing!!




Miss Victoria and family came back for some fall family pics and some pumpkin pics.









Little Miss Logan couldn't miss out on some pumpkin fun!






Sweet Grace came as a witch sans hat! It was a super cute outfit!!






Miss Payton was the cutest bumble bee there!! Adorable!!






This family melts my heart! They are so adorable!! I think the picture below has to be one of my favorites of the year!!








I also had some really awesome Disney characters show up for a little fun! Meet Donald Duck and Minnie Mouse!!








Here's another cutie named Logan!! Love that name!








Mr. Tallan was the most awake baby I've ever had! No sleeping for this little guy! Despite lack of sleep, he was an awesome baby to photograph!! He was such a talker! I've never heard a baby talk so much...watch out mom and dad!








This mom is in my running group and let me tell you...she is FAST!!! I enjoyed getting to catch up and meet her boys!! They were such cuties and full of personality!! Enjoy your pictures!!












1 comment:

Melissa said...

You go girl! These are all incredible!

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers