Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2nd Annual Pumpkin Patch Pictures

Who’s ready for some pictures?

Here’s the breakdown.

October 6th Dallas Arboretum Pumpkin Patch

9:30am-4pm

20 minute session

UPDATED!!!! $75.00 (sorry everyone, I forgot to factor in parking and admission, so I lowered the price)

10-15 fully edited pictures with print release

Please be kind and arrive on time. Sessions are booked back-to-back. This mini special is for kiddos only. Please no family pictures.
Halloween Costumes are always welcomed!!

All sessions must be paid in full before October 1st.

Please email sarabellaphotos@gmail.com or call 469-952-7407 to book your appointment. All appointments are first come first serve.
Here's a couple from last year.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers