Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Recession Session

UPDATE!!!
This special will now include the 18th and 19th so the weekend folks can take advantage of the special as well!!
Recession Session

Is this recession getting you down? Do you still want pictures of your children but find that money just isn’t lasting as long as it used to? Well, I’ve got just the cure.

ONE TIME ONLY!!!

Sessions booked for the week of July 13th-19th will have a REDUCED price of $175. That’s $75 off the original price!!

Sessions will be 1 hr long due to the heat, but you’ll still receive a CD with 30-45 fully edited images and a release form.

Please email sarabellaphotos@gmail.com to book your appt. today!!
Note: In order to receive the discounted price, your photos must be taken during the week of July 13th-17th.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers