Monday, April 27, 2009

BUSY BUSY Weekend!!!

I had such a busy weekend shooting....it was great! I got so see some kiddos that I haven't seen in a while. They grow up too fast!! I'm so thankful the rain held out! The overcast sky made for great light!! Thanks everyone for braving the weather and coming out!!

First up we had my little sweeties!! These kiddos are all cousins!! Little Avery (the brown haired girlie) is going to be my flower girl in October!

Photobucket

I love this picture of little Peyton. Her eyes are SO BLUE and I just loved this photo!!

Photobucket
Here's my future flower girl!!

Photobucket

Ryan is the most adorable little guy I've ever met. He's so sweet everytime I see him...despite the months that I go without seeing him.

Photobucket
Peyton was eating up the camera...for once!! She usually runs from me! :)


Photobucket
What a sweetie!


After my cousin session, I had another repeat client. Miss Bailey!!! This time she brought along her best friend Mallorie and her little brother Christopher!
Photobucket
She's such a poser, but I love it!!!
Photobucket
Miss Mallorie
Photobucket
Sweet little Christopher....man, he was easy!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers