Monday, October 20, 2008

Sneakpeekpalooza!!!

First up, we have some more pictures of my lil sweetie Avery!! I'm so excited to be doing her family portraits next weekend!! YAY!!! Her mom is GORGEOUS!!!!



Next is Miss Chloe! Miss Avery and Miss Chloe are bffs and so are their moms!! I'm so lucky to photograph such beautiful lil girls!!


Isn't she so pretty!!!

Finally a picture with both of their eyes open! =) We had lots of laughs over this topic!!

Here we have Niko and Jakob! We had lots of fun running around and I got a workout chasing them with my camera, but I think I got some great shots!




I love this picture, not because it's the most "technical" shot, but because this image is straight out of the camera!!!! I just sharpened for the web! It's pictures like these that keep me going when I feel that this "photography" thing might not be for me.





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers