Saturday, October 4, 2008

Meet Miss Sara Bella

Last weekend my dear and wonderful friend over at LP Photography took some pictures of me for my new website that I've been working on. We had to do a little trespassing-I would like to apologize to the city of Rockwall, I promise we were there 15 minutes tops, but the pictures were well worth it!! The field just screamed at me!! Anyways, this is me, the face of Sara Bella Photography!!

A big shout out to Miss Laura for taking such great pictures of me! Enjoy!!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers