Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nelson & Kenley

How did I get so lucky to photograph such beautiful kids??!! Meet Nelson & Kenley! They are my first set of twins and they were so much fun! Poor Nelson just look bewildered the whole time! I think at one point there was about 4-5 people standing behind me to make him laugh and poor baby just cried. I'm sure we scared him. Hope he's not scared for life cause I'd love to shoot them again! :)

Shot by my buddy Mac Bug Photography

Mac Bug caught one smile!!

Poor babies...it's almost their birthday, they can cry....

She's gorgeous!!

5 comments:

Catharsis said...

i absolutely heart your pictures.

Unknown said...

i like......

preeti said...

Seriously, you have a nice art of photography. It seems they would have so much fun in this photo session.

===================================
Preeti
look4ward

Bria said...

Wow you take amazing pictures.What kind of cameras do you use?

Shining Star Photography said...

Beautiful job! The B&W is awesome!

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers