Sunday, September 7, 2008

My grandparents

These are my grandparents. I had the opportunity to spend an entire week in Arkansas with them! Thanks to Hurricane Gustav, I pretty much spent my entire time indoors. I caught up on my soaps and even worked a couple puzzles with my granny. It was really good to see them.

I think the last time I saw them was about 2 years ago. I know, I know....I live 5 hours away, but it's so hard to get away for the weekend. I need to make more of a point to make it up there.

My grandpa had a mild stroke right before I left and I was a little scared, but he's ok. I wanted to take pictures of them, because let's face it, when is the last time they actually had a "professional" photo taken?? Kudos to Gustav for giving me my first rainy photo shoot! It was interesting!!





1 comment:

Jeanine♥ said...

I LOVE the grandparent's pics! Just absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them~

xoxo,
jeanine

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers