Saturday, September 20, 2008

Liam

So first up for my pumpkin patch pictures was the adorable Mr. Liam!! What a cutie he was! His parents just moved from Canada in June and are still pretty new here! I was so excited that his mom asked me to do his pictures! I'm thinking that little Liam may be the cover model for some of my marketing materials!! What do ya think?


Anyways, Liam was so fun to photograph. He gave me great smiles and was extremely attentive! He was by far the easiest kiddo!! Here's a sneak peak for his mama! Enjoy!!


How georgous is his mama!!


1 comment:

Ifra Yaseen said...

Hello!
Wow! That's great to see the talent of sweet and chubby babies. It seems like that they are very professional in modeling. All of them are looking cutie pies.

Thanks

==================================
Ifra :)
nitishrocks

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers