Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sunset Splendor!!

I love being outside between 8pm and 8:30pm! It's my favorite time of night. What makes it better is when it's about to storm!! It's 9pm as I'm typing this and no sign of rain yet, but I'm hopeful. Here's a couple pics from my 30 minutes in heaven!! All of these are SOOC (straight out of camera), so no photoshopping involved! Enjoy!!

Yes, I have wild peacocks roaming free in my neighborhood....I HATE THEM!!

This is one from my parents backyard last month.

Trying out my new lens! Man, I love this thing!!

How pretty is this??
Sorry about the power lines, I can't get high enough to shoot above them. Maybe someone will let me climb on their house!! hint hint
I love this shot!!
Another shot from my parents back yard.

Maybe I'm alone, but fire is COOL!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers