Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sweet Caroline

This is Caroline, lil sis to Kaitlin who can be found in my watermelon pictures. What a little sweetie!! After pictures, I was dying to hold her. I'm in baby fever mode now...gotta find me husband first! Whew...that's a close one!
Talking to momma
I love her pretty eyes
Love this in b&w too!
Awwww

Sweet little Caroline has the sweetest blue eyes!
I do love some baby feet!
One of the hazards of working with newborns-sometimes they don't like to cooperate! This picture cracks me up!
This picture was inspired by a photographer I admire-B4 Photography! Thanks girl!



1 comment:

Shining Star Photography said...

She is so precious! I love both of them! Great job!

About Me

My photo
Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, United States
I started this business in part because of my deep love of photography, but also because I aspire to provide high-quality pictures at an affordable price. Fun, stress-free, and spontaneous best describe a photo session with me. My unique ability to capture the "spirit of the moment" will make your pictures a lifelong source of joy for anyone who sees them. So please don't hesitate to call or email and we'll get you booked! Have a great day!!

Blog Archive

Followers